The Fundation Ramon Areces organises a workshop on Rare Skin Diseases in Madrid on October 20-21
Five main topics will be developed:
- KERATINIZATION DISORDERS including developments in research and clinical trials;
- DISEASES OF DERMO-EPIDERMAL FRAGILITY emphasizing its problems in Spain as well as new therapeutic approaches to clinical and pre-clinical level;
- DNA RAPAIR DISEASES with the discovery and characterization of new genes and new lines of research;
- ECTODERMAL DYSPLASIAS and the relationship between genotypes and clinical manifestations and
- A section of vascular diseases - cancer of genetic origin and its most relevant clinical aspects.
Summary and programme:
on rare skin diseases
Looking for a specialist or a patients association?