The 2017 course is organized by the Dermatology College, the Tunisian Society of Dermatology and Venereology, and the Tunisian Society of Pediatric Dermatology with the support of the Fondation René Touraine Genodermatoses & Rare Skin Disorders Network and Debra Tunisia.
Program is available here.
To register, please contact email@example.com.
Since 2004, the Genodermatoses & Rare Skin Disorders Network supports meetings and training courses for the stakeholders involved in health care and social support of patients with rare and severe skin disorders.
The steering committee Genodermatoses & Rare Skin Disorders Network is composed of
• President: M. El-Hachem, Head of the Department of Dermatology, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, Rome, Italy - Co- coordinator of the ERN-Skin
• President-elect of Genodermatoses & Rare Skin Diseases Network
• President-elect: H. Turki, Head of the Dept. of Dermatology and Venereology of CHU Hedi Chaker, Sfax, Tunisia
• Past-President: C. Bodemer, Head of the Department of Dermatology, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Institut IMAGINE, Paris, France, Coordinator of the ERN-Skin
The aims of the trainings are :
• to increase knowledge on rare skin disease diagnosis and management
• to develop and improve skills to manage rare skin diseases
• to encourage health care providers to adopt a multidisciplinary approach and propose dedicated services for rare skin disorders patients
• to promote the development of national networks involving specialists, paramedics, patient groups, general practitioners, scientists, public health officials and industries
• to promote the participation of young/new medical and paramedical teams
• to involve and highlight the key role of patient groups
- Course organizers
on rare skin diseases
Looking for a specialist or a patients association?