Apply to an educationnal grant to participate in the 2016 Course on Rare Skin Diseases !
Who can apply to the educational grant ?
Specialists and paramedics responsible for genodermatoses & rare skin disorders consultations can apply to the educational grant.
How can I apply to the educational grant ?
To apply to the educational grant, you are invited to fill in the application form.
You will have to provide your contact information and present a project focused on health care and social support of patients with severe and rare skin diseases. Please note that the research projects are not eligible.
What is covered by the educational grant ?
These grants will cover :
- the registration to the meeting
- the return-ticket on economic fare to Zagreb*
- 2 nights in Zagreb (September 21 and 22) * in accordance with EU requirements, the ticket will be reimbursed once the organizing committee has received your receipt of payment and the original boarding pass for each flight.
How many educational grants will be awarded ?
10 grants will be awarded.
When is the deadline to apply for the educational grant ?
The deadline to apply for the educational grant is August 19th.
Where do I send my application ?
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
How will be the applications selected ?
The applications will be selected by the organizing committee of the 2016 training course according to the following criteria :
- the aim of the project : Please note that research projects are not eligible. The project should aim at improving health care and social support for patients with severe and rare skin diseases. The project has to take into account the daily needs of patients and of the health care providers (5 points)
- the general context : the project should be adapted to your own country social and cultural context (5 points)
- the feasibility of the project : the project should be very practical and feasible with the available resources (5 points)
- the links with the main stakeholders and organizations who could help improving health care social support for rare skin diseases patients such as NGO or/and associations of patients, public health authorities, specialists and paramedics, general practitioners, other teams and centers in you country or outside you country (5 points)
When will I receive information regarding my application ?
If you do not have receive any acknowledgment receipt email by September 1st, please :
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 33 1 53 72 20 80.
Recherche de soins
Vous recherchez un spécialiste ou une association de patients ?